According to How To Become an Astronaut FAQ I need to do the following:
- If you aren’t a US citizen, become one; that is a must. — Check
- Forget computer programming entirely; it will be done from the ground for the foreseeable future. — — Wait a minute. Forgetting, forgetting, OK, done.
- Practice public speaking, and be conservative and conformist in appearance and actions; — Does Live Journal Count?
- Get a Ph.D —Nah, too lazy.
- Be in good physical condition, with good eyesight. — Mmmm, that’s tough
- The image you want is squeaky-clean workaholic yuppie. — Yuppies in Space, now that’s interesting
But I am applying anyway, even if just to get a rejection letter.
Now, this is disturbing.