* webclients.net : Your Portal to Profit – mini postits
* dsainc.com – golf tees
* iSmell Digital Scent Technology : – a sticker with a skunk. If I remember correctly they actually had a working model of smell-o-vision. I put the sticker on our toilet seat cover.
* WebLoad / radview.com – bouncy ball. Interestingly, bouncy balls are somewhat of cult item at Microsoft.
* Wysdom.com – temporary tattoo
* web 2 mobile – temporary tatoo
* yo.com – business card (cheap bastards)
I think all of them except iSmell are still in business (well, their websites are still up).
I wonder if the temporary dot com tattoos will ever become collectible…
And now, are you ready for a challenge? If you know who wrote this (looking up on the web doesn’t count), assign yourself 313 deadprogrammer points™ .
I need a temporary dog
For a temporary job
On a temporary place
After hearing of the reason for my choice of the number of points to award